nice work, but if I caught him doing that in MY neightbourhood... [img]wink.gif[/img]
My little brother has been doing Graffiti for quite some time, and whenever he tells me about it I always discount it to writing...
<font face="comic sans ms">He who writes on bathroom walls.....</font>
kinda stuff. Well, some of his work got posted on a graffiti website and all I can say is..... DAMN that beats the crap out of <font face="comic sans ms">TOILET TENNIS, LOOK RIGHT</font>!
![]()
nice work, but if I caught him doing that in MY neightbourhood... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You'd thank him and invite him in for a beer?Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
nice work, but if I caught him doing that in MY neightbourhood... [img]wink.gif[/img]
probably, yeah... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I love Graffiti like these [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] , but is theyre anybody who can read those??
I think the last one is a recipe for soup...
The first one says "Deth", that I know for sure, and the last one IS a recipe for soup [img]wink.gif[/img]
I KNEW it!!!
SWEET! I've done a little "graf-art" (artsy-fartsy term! [img]wink.gif[/img] ) and there's some guy in my area that have done some SWEET stuff in the alleys in my neighbourhood, and even did the side of their house!
...tell your brother I said that's some sweet-ass shit [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I love graffiti! That's some really great work!
Now I hope he doesn't get caught! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks